The Caledon Ladies Hiking and Meet Up Group was created to get women together for health, fitness, wellness, getting the community together and to introduce new people to Caledon to each other. It has been such great success and the women are so thankful for having this group. We have events such as hiking, yoga in the park, boot camps with a local fitness club, kickboxing classes. All Hikes are a suggested donation of a Toonie which will go towards purchasing one Stone Bench per year on the Trans Canada Trail and/or to help out people in our community.
This is a closed Facebook group and only members of the group are able to see and join the upcoming events.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYONE TO THE GROUP. LADIES MUST ASK THEMSELVES TO JOIN. The group will stay at 300 members and ladies not participating in hikes or events for a long period of time will be removed from the group to allow others that wish to participate to join.
All hikes and events All Hikes are a suggested donation of a Toonie which will go towards purchasing one Stone Bench per year on the Trans Canada Trail and/or help out people in our community.
For privacy, safety, to avoid dismissal from the group and making this a fun experience there are a few things we need to note.
1) Ensure that your Facebook profile picture is of YOURSELF so that we know who is joining us on the hikes or events.
2) We ask that you honour your commitment in attending events that you have registered for and if your plans change please change your RSVP. ALL FINAL RSVP's MUST BE DONE ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE.
3) For safety reasons under no circumstance should the time, dates and passwords of any upcoming events be posted or given to anyone. (We really don’t need the world to know when we have left our house)
4) Please be mindful of what you post and be respectful to others.
5) Promotions of events, information of business' other than ones related to the group will be removed or not approved.
6) Because some ladies may be allergic or scared of dogs there are no dogs allowed on the hikes.
All events are suited to ladies 16 to 99 so please do not ever think you can't do something .... We are all here to support each other, try new things, meet new ladies in our community, and have fun in the process :)
For more information on the group, money we have raised, trail rules etc. visit this link https://www.itsahikething.com/
All events are suited to ladies 16 to 99 so please do not ever think you can’t do something …. We are all here to support each other, try new things and have fun in the process.
Looking forward to spending time with all of you!!!!
Check out some of the events we have already done by clicking here.